Thermosetting plastic injection moulding
Mr Hartmut Nafz
+49 (0) 74 74 / 6 96 - 64
Thermosetting plastics are synthetic resins consisting of close-meshed molecular compounds which, once hardened, can no longer be moulded. By using pressure and heat in a mould or with a tool, thermosetting plastics can be used to produce very lightweight moulded parts that nevertheless achieve strength comparable to that of metals and are resistant to extreme temperatures and acids.
Advantages of thermosetting plastic
- high durability, dimensionally accurate and dimensionally stable
- resistant to cold and heat
- pressure and vibration resistant
- resistant to the effects of the weather and non-corrosive
- lighter and more durable than metal
- abrasion and scratch resistant
- flame retardant
- resistant to chemicals and UV resistant
- excellent value for money
- many desired surfaces and colours possible
Using pressure and heat, a special synthetic resin is injected into a tool we prepared. Afterwards, more heat is applied and the material creates three-dimensional and extremely close-meshed cross-links at the molecular level that can not be dissolved. This makes it possible to produce components with remarkable hardness and durability.
We produce injection moulds quickly, safely and economically, and take care of the entire manufacturing process of thermosetting plastic components. Our competent and experienced employees ensure intelligent mould design and guarantee a quick set-up and precise part production of the highest quality.
- individually optimised solutions for your specific task
- in-house machine technology specially tailored to the special requirements and properties of thermosetting plastics
- perfect processing thanks to exact temperature control during the process, highly wear-resistant cylinder module and matching additional peripherals
- serial production of the highest quality
- control of even complex manufacturing processes, process stability and high degree of reproducibility